Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FACE FORWARD



I felt so inspired tonight at Would You Rock This' drawing session titled The Art of Beauty Illustration. Brandon brought two incredibly talented make-up artists on board to create three distinct trend looks for the evening. I kept thinking of the expression "put your best foot forward" which then evolved to "put your best face forward" and voila this post was born.



I was so amazed watching the girls transform from the inside out with each new stylization. It made me wonder whether something as immaterial as make-up has the power to really transform how we feel inside. My Father always says that "when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at start to change." If that is true, and I believe it is, think of all the possibilities we have to improve our lives for the better each day.



I leave you with that tiny bit of food for thought because sleep is calling and work can be unforgiving. I promise to be back on the blog very soon with some SUPER exciting announcements and collaborations. Can't wait to share!!



Much love,

Meag xx



No comments:

Post a Comment