Thursday, August 1, 2013

Haute Spot: The Four Seasons George V, Paris

When a Haute Travels girl hits the city of couture, her life is full of luxurious experiences at the Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris. It's always been a dream to call this place home, while in the city of light and now I have to dream bigger! 

You just never know who you will run into while in Le Galerie, the spa or Le Cinq, particularly during Paris Fashion Week; it could be a Haute Couture fashion designer, movie star or millionaire businessmen from anywhere in the world.


Upon checking into my suite, I couldn't have imagined what was waiting for me. But I was pleasantly surprised and the Four Seasons Hotel, George V, Paris didn't disappoint. The service is exceptional and my accommodations were outstanding.


Take a look inside my gorgeous suite...

















Have you ever seen anything else like it in Paris?



No comments:

Post a Comment