Monday, February 18, 2013

Custo Barcelona Fall 2013





Hola Babies!!



I'm hoping you had a fantastic weekend!! A few lucky New Yorkers, myself included, got to soak up a beautiful three day weekend. I caught up with friends over delicious brunches and macrobiotic meals lol and strolled around SOHO and painted and...you get the point. Anyway, as promised, here are my final illustrations from the Custo Barcelona show last Sunday. Nothing ever compares to the rush of inspiration brought on by seeing these clothes coming down the runway.



I got a little feedback from the Custo Barcelona Social Media team, who retweeted my sketches from the show, and left some smiles on my facebook post. I'm hoping they are pleased with these sketches as well. Alright loves, time for sleep.



Much love,

Meag xx






No comments:

Post a Comment